What shipping options do you offer?
We offer Regular Post, Registered Post and Priority (Same Day) Shipping.
How much does shipping cost?
Australian orders ship for FREE when they are over $120. Orders below this amount ship for $9.95 (regular), $13.95 (registered) or $18.95 (priority). Please note that oversized items shipped to WA, NT and QLD postcodes may not qualify for free shipping; this will be indicated on the item page.
How long will my order take?
Most orders are shipped from our despatch centre within one business day, however please allow up to 5 days (we advise that you choose our Priority Post service if your order is urgent). We ship by Australia Post eParcel; the delivery time will vary depending on your location. Please allow extra time for Australia post to deliver your parcel at busy times like Christmas and Easter.
I need it fast!
If you have a deadline or a special event we strongly recommend that you choose Priority Post. This guarantees that your order will ship the same day (when placed before 1pm). Priority Post orders under $150 / 3kg in weight are shipped in Australia Post Express bags; bulky and higher value orders are shipped by Australia Post eParcel standard service. Same-day shipping is not available for pre-orders or sale purchases.
My order is ‘On Hold’, what does this mean?
‘On Hold’ means that your order has been sent to our despatch team and is being prepared for shipping.
Can I change an item in my order?
If you wish to change an item after placing your order, and before it has shipped, please contact us. We will cancel your original order and issue you with a gift certificate to use against your new order.
Can I add extra items to my order?
Once your order has been placed, we are unable to add further items to it, even if it has not yet shipped.
Are all your products in stock?
The short answer is 'Yes'! Unlike many retail websites, Lark is driven by an inventory system. Basically this means that you can only order stock if we have it in our warehouse. If we don't have it, you can't order it. No more wasting time on an online order only to find that most items are unavailable! Having said that, very occasionally we may unexpectedly run out of something after you have placed your order. Should this happen, we'll refund you. Sometimes we may also put a popular item on 'pre-order'; this means that you can secure your stock before it arrives, but your full order will be held until we have it.
An item I wish to purchase is out of stock. When will it be available again?
Please click the ‘sign up’ link on the product page to be notified by email as soon as we have it again. Because we carry a very wide product range we are unable to provide stock dates for specific items.
Can you hold items for me until everything I want is in stock?
We cannot hold products. We have a vey wide product range and it is not possible to have all current items in stock at the same time. If some of the things you hope to buy are not available, please place separate orders.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Paypal online, and we also accept cash payments at our Daylesford store.
Do you offer lay-by?
At present we do not offer lay-by.
Do you ship internationally?
We do. Postage will be calculated at checkout, and further charges may apply.
I’ve changed my mind. How do I return an item from my order?
You are welcome to return any of our items within 7 days of receipt if you change your mind. Please package up your item securely and ship it by registered post or courier to Lark Returns, 8/26 Grandlee Drive, Ballarat, VIC 3355, with a copy of your invoice and an explnatory note. Items must reach us in new condition, in their original packaging. We will send you a store credit for the cost of the item. This does not apply to items purchased from our sale.
I received a damaged item. What now?
If your item arrives faulty or damaged, please contact us within 7 days of receipt for details of how to return your item for a replacement or refund. Please note that we are unable to refund on items which have small variations in colour and pattern. We are unable to accept returns on items after 7 days.
What happens to 'return to sender' parcels?
Please take care to enter the correct address details when you order. If a parcel comes back to us marked 'return to sender' there is a $25 re-posting fee to send it to you again.
Why have I received two emails from you after placing an order?
Don’t worry; your order has not been duplicated! The first email confirms your order. The second is a tax invoice, for your records. You will also receive a third email when your order has shipped.
Can you recommend a local stockist?
Lark is stocked in wonderful independent stores all over Australia. Because of our very wide product range, it isn’t possible to tell you exactly which stockists in your area have particular products in stock at the moment, however we are more than happy to recommend some excellent stores if you would like to contact us with your postcode.
Can I contact you by phone?
We prefer you to email us for several reasons: firstly, email is more efficient and it frees up our busy team to pick and pack your order as quickly as possible. Secondly, email means that we have a full record of your query to refer to should we (or you) need to in future. Please use the contact form for all correspondence.
When is your Daylesford shop open?
The shop is open Saturday and Sunday from 10am-4pm at 4a Duke St, Daylesford. Please visit our shop page for holiday opening hours.
Can I pick up my order at your Daylesford store?
Yes, you are welcome to request a pickup when you order online, although we are unable to refund postage and packing costs. Please email us immediately after placing your order to arrange pickup.
Does the Daylesford store have all of the items from your online store?
Our Daylesford store has a different mix from the online store, including exclusive in-store only products. Please note that not all products from the web store are available at the Daylesford store. If you are after a specific product we recommend that you order it online.
I’m a designer. Would you be interested in stocking my range?
Yes! Please email us a link to your website and a wholesale price list for consideration.
Shop Til You Drop June 2013 Lark offer Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to participate in these offers forms part of these Conditions of Use. Unless otherwise stated below, all offers are available to residents of Australia only, except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agencies and distributors associated with this promotion. It is a Condition of Use that all readers who wish to partake in this offer abide by the Terms and Conditions set out by the Promoter.
- For all coupons/vouchers used to redeem the offer, the coupon/voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The coupon must be surrendered at the time of redemption of offer. Only one coupon to be used per transaction, unless otherwise stated below.
- Promotional period for all offers commences May 13, 2013 until 11.59pm June 9, 2013 (AEST).
- The Lark offer is valid online only.
- To redeem the special offer, individuals must select the Shop Til You Drop channel and hold the phone over the Reader Offer page (34) in the June issue of Shop Til You Drop (on sale May 13) during the Promotional Period and follow the prompts to the Reader Offer page.
- The Lark offer entitles the bearer to 25 per cent off the item ‘Welcome Sign in Black or Yellow’ (RRP $90) when using the specified code in the shopping basket at checkout.
- Delivery costs may apply to online purchases.
- Available while stocks last. One per customer.
- The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for and in no circumstances will be responsible or liable to compensate the bearer of the voucher or online promotional code for any liability relating to: (a) any non-acceptance by a store of this offer; (b) any inability by the bearer to use the voucher/online promotional code properly or at all; (c) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any store/online provider. Any dispute must be settled with the store/online provider concerned.
- The discount offer is made by Lark and not Bauer Media Ltd, the publisher of Shop Til You Drop. Bauer Media Ltd will not be held liable for any failure of a participating store/online provider to honour or fulfil the discount offer. All offers are subject to the normal business guidelines of the participating stores/ Promoters.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bauer Media, and its employees, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of a coupon holder participating in this offer, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) coupons that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in the value of the offer to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a coupon holder.
- Coupons/vouchers are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed in either part or whole for cash.
- All coupons/vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Only one coupon redemption per person is permitted. Only one coupon per transaction can be used.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion are governed by the Lark Privacy Statement. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
The Promoter is Lark Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 531 4030 7366, 8/26 Grandlee Dr, Wendouree, Ballarat, Vic 3355.